Advertisement

ads header

Breaking News

How to write job application?

Job-Appication
Date:- 2076-05-07
To,
The Principal
Shree Jana priya Secondary school.
Damauli-6, Bardiya.


Subject - Application for the post of English teacher.

Estimable sir,
I would like to apply for the post of primary level English teacher in your academic institution which wad published in a nitice dated on 2076-05-02, Sunday.


I passed the SLC from Shree Jana Priya Higher Secondary School Bansgadhi Municipality-6 Damauli Bardiya in 2067 B.S. in second Division, then I joined +2 level education in Shree tribhuwan Higher secondary school and passed in Second division. Now I'm perusing my bachelor level education in Bardiya Multiple Campus Laxmana Bardiya with major English. I have done Professional Diploma In Computer Application (PDICA) from Folcon computer center Bansgadhi, Bardiya and now running 18 month computer engineering in Shree Janata higher secondary school. I have good spoken and written power in English field. I am a 25 year’s young and genuine Nepali citizen. I have 4 years experience in different field. I have combined my attested photocopies of certificate, complete bio-data  pp sized photo herewith.
If I were able to win your esteemed consideration, I would try my best to satisfy you and your institute. And at last, I will anticipate to your positive outcomes.

Thank you.



Applicant
  Mr. Punam Chaudhary
Bansgadhi-6 Damauli
    Bardiya

1 comment: