Advertisement

ads header

Breaking News

How to give self-introduction


Self-Introduction
Good morning sir/mam.

                It's my pleasure to introduce myself, well I'm Punam born and raised in Bardiya Nepal.

I have done my schooling in Shree jana priya Ma. Vi. secondary school. Then I did my plus two from shree Tribhuvan higher secondary school. Now I’am pursuing my Bachelor final year with English subject.

My strengths are my attitude that I like to take challenges that I can do it, my way of thinking that I take both success and failure in a balanced manner. I don’t like to say weakness but I like to say scope for improvement that is I won't leave any ask in completely. I believe in myself and my hard work and I want perfection in everything.

My short-term goal is I want a such a platform where I can grow my career along with the organization and I want to see your organization as a bench mark to other organizations.

My ethic is “I never neglect an opportunity for my improvement”.

                That's all about me sir......thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity. 




No comments